Cover up to 100% of your college costs.
Get the money you need for college or grad school. With a Student Loan Daddy Private Loan, you can cover up to 100% of your higher education expenses. Get from $3,000 up to $45,000* a year to pay for those college and grad school expenses that your scholarships and federal financial aid didn’t cover.
Get the money you need when your financial aid isn’t enough.
If your scholarships, grants, and federal student loans don’t cover the total cost of your education, you can still get the money you need for school. Our private student loans are available to undergrads and graduate students for tuition and fees, room and board, and your other education-related expenses: books, supplies, your trips home, even a laptop.
Check out all the benefits that come with your Student Loan Daddy Private Loan.
- No FAFSA required
- No application or origination fees — apply FREE
- No payments due until after graduation†
- Competitive interest rates and fees
- Your interest only capitalizes once, not quarterly like with other lenders
- Your check comes straight to YOU, not your school‡
Take advantage of our borrower rewards.
Graduating from college is a huge accomplishment. We want to reward our graduating borrowers for making it through. We also make it a point to reward responsible borrowers and responsible repayment.
- Apply with a creditworthy co-signer, and you may qualify for a lower rate
- Get an immediate 0.25% rate discount just for signing up for automatic monthly payments
- Make your first 48 consecutive payments on time, and you can request to release your co-signer (you’ll need to meet the loan credit requirements at the time of request)
Apply today — it’s fast, easy, and FREE.
Our private student loans have NO application deadlines or fees. Apply for your Student Loan Daddy Private Loan any time — at the beginning of the school year, mid-semester, or right before finals. Get the money you need for school when you need it.
Since federal student loans generally offer more attractive terms than private student loans, you should always use your federal financing options first. You should only consider taking out a private student loan if you find that, even after your federal loans and grants, your school costs still exceed your available scholarships and financial aid. In that case, a private student loan could provide the remaining money you need.
Student Loan Daddy is a marketer of student loans and is not the lender for the Student Loan Daddy Private Loan. All loans are subject to credit approval. Student Loan Daddy Private Loans may not be available in all states. Borrower benefits, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
* Based on the annual cost of attendance at your school. The lifetime aggregate maximum loan limit is $75,000 for undergraduates and $150,000 for graduate students. The minimum loan amount may be higher in certain states.
† No payments required until six months after graduation or after ceasing to be enrolled at least half time. Immediate repayment and interest-only repayment options are also available. Repayment begins no later than eight years after the loan is disbursed (five years’ deferment for undergraduates, three years’ deferment for graduate students).
‡ The loan proceeds will be disbursed in the form of a check co-payable to you and your co-signer (if applicable).